For all those applications where it is required the tilting of an industrial product, in compliance with the workplace safety conditions and where the hydraulic tilter is not suitable for different reasons in the industrial sector, such as the inability to be able to use equipment containing oil due to the particular use environment, OMS SORDELLA provides both to small and large industry with fully entrusted solutions using electrical drive. The geometry of this solution is also ameliorative engaged in terms of spaces.
the OMS SORDELLA electric tilters are designed and manufactured tailored to customer needs.
Payload and size of the platform on request, complete the basic features that equip every tilter:
• Kinematic system driven by self-braking gear motor and roller chain.
• Steel structures, linchpins and steel rollers for hardening heat treated.
• UNI EN 60204 electrical panel
• Tilting controls by low tension deadman button panel
• Limit switches 0° and 90°
• Painting with Primer 50 micron finishing gloss RAL 50 micron